|Team Labeling Cards|
Our goal is to have Bull Dog completed by the time that we sit down to eat turkey on Thanksgiving. IT IS GOING TO BE CLOSE!
|Barry Printing Labels|
Before Bull Dog, we had only the stock images for the cards listed online, but now each and every card has been professionally graded and is accompanied by a full front and back scan.
|Completed Bulldogged Cards|
We never realized how hard of an accomplishment this would be. We even brought in some wonderful temps to help us with the process. They are doing a fantastic job!
How to view card images on DeansCards.com
1. Select the Vintage Set that you would like to review.
2. Find the card you want to look at. Cards with the asterisk * by the card will have a complete scanned image.
3. Choose a card and its condition
4. Click on the card. If the card you choose only has 1 quantity in stock then only one image will appear (front and back). If there is more than 1 quantity of a card, their images will appear on the page.
5. Each card will have two images displayed side by side. Each card has its own unique serial number. To get a enlarged view of the card simply click on either the front scan or the back scan. This will magnify the card so that you can get a better look. To close the image out simply click anywhere on the image. Please realize that even the most pristine cards show flaws at their magnification.
We hope that this will enhance you shopping experience and make the process of buying vintage cards even faster, easier and more fun.
Please click here to return to Deanscards.com