Founder and Owner of Dean's Cards
Who can you trust when you buy baseball cards on the Internet? At a time when many people are concerned about the impersonal nature of doing business online, we are proud of the positive testimonials we continually get from customers who buy baseball cards from Dean’s Cards and sell baseball card collections to Dean’s Cards.
|1952 Topps baseball card set custom built by hand for a Dean's Cards customer.|
I am often humbled by the positive testimonials we receive from customers. If you are considering buying baseball cards or selling baseball cards, I encourage you to read our testimonials. Since I am a fellow collector, my goal was to create a store where I would love to shop and that also had the best selection of cards available anywhere.
|Vintage baseball card complete sets assembled and sleeved for a Dean's Cards customer.|
Our goal at Dean's Cards is to provide you a simple, cost effective and enjoyable way to build your collections. If you want us to build a custom set of vintage baseball cards or you just need individual cards to complete your set, Dean’s Cards can offer you the following benefits:
- The largest online vintage card inventory. When it comes to vintage card inventory, size definitely matters. Dean's Cards has the largest online selection of cards and magazines.
- Buy all your cards from one source. There are sites that allow hundreds of dealers to list the cards that they have to sell. The problem is that if you need to purchase 50 cards, you will probably be getting cards from three dozen different dealers with varying grading standards. You also have to pay three dozen different shipping charges. When buying from us you get consistent grading, one shipping charge, and a great customer service team.
- Scans of the actual cards you buy. When you search our website, you can see scans of the actual cards you buy. And you can compare the condition of cards in different grades to make a wise choice.
- Discounts on all orders over $50. The larger the order, the deeper the discount. For more information on our discounts click here.
- Tough Grading Standards. Dean's Cards grades on par with the professional grading companies – but we go a key step beyond those standards. We take into account a card’s “eye appeal.”
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. Just contact us within 10 days of your purchase date and we will refund your money or replace the card.
But our customers say it best! Dean's Cards is proud of the positive comments we get from customers who buy cards from us – and we look forward to building a long-term relationship with you so we can help you with all of your collecting needs.
We sell our cards at competitive prices -- and we offer top dollar if you're interested in selling your vintage cards.
|Star cards in a collection recently sold to Dean's Cards.|
Please take a moment to read the testimonials below:
--> Testimonials from BUYERS of cards from Dean's Cards <--
--> Testimonials from SELLERS of cards from Dean's Cards <--
Dean Hanley, founder and owner of DeansCards.com, is considered one of the foremost experts on the subject of vintage baseball cards, other sports and non-sports cards and has a regular column in the Sports Collectors Digest and publishes articles on his blog. Dean has also written two books on vintage sports cards: The Bubble Gum Card War: The Great Bowman & Topps Sets from 1948 to 1955 and Before There Was Bubble Gum: Our Favorite Pre-World War I Baseball Cards.