- 1970 Topps cards 1 to 546 are well populated and readily available in all conditions.
- The League Leader cards are very attractive and easy to find.
- The toughest cards to find are the guys who played for the Mets and Cubs.
- The World Series cards of the games that the Mets won are much harder to find than those of the games that the Orioles won!
- Some of the star cards for this year sell for more than their book values: Killebrew, Olivia, Rose, Bench.
- Dean’s Cards always seems to be missing #600 Willie Mays when building 1970 Topps Sets.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
1970 Topps Baseball Card Pricing
I just adjusted the pricing of the 1970 Topps Baseball Cards in the Dean's Cards inventory and made the following observations:
Posted by Deans Cards at 10:12 AM
Labels: 1 - Vintage Card Articles, 1970 Topps Baseball Card Pricing, 1970 Topps Baseball Card Values, 1970 Topps Baseball Cards, Collecting Sports Cards, Sports Card Prices amp; Values, Vintage Baseball Cards
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I have a complete set of 75 mini's as well as others.ReplyDelete
What is that set worth now?
I have an excellent condition Willie Howard Mays Topps #600. Is there anyway you can give me a book value on this item?ReplyDelete
If you need pricing information, please click on the "Sell you cards" button on the upper right hand on this page and the e-mail will come to me.ReplyDelete